FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How long has Solid Rock been around?
2. Is Solid Rock a nonprofit organization?
3. When did The Rock Teen Center open?
4. How many teens come to The Rock Teen Center?
5. What age does the Rock Teen Center serve?
6. What are The Rock Teen Center hours?
The Rock Teen Centers are open Monday through Friday from 2:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
7. How much are the music and dance lessons?
8. How do I sign my teen up for The Rock Teen Center?
9. How do I sign my teen up for free music and dance classes?
If you are interested in taking a dance class, contact Hodgie Jo, Director of Dance, at 602-770-5567. Due to maturity, dance classes are offered to teens ages 13-20.
10. Do you accept musical instruments for donations?
11. My teen doesn’t own a guitar or bass or drums, can he/she still take lessons?
12. How many lessons can they take a week?
13. How can I volunteer?
14. Does Alice ever come to The Rock?
15. How can I contact Alice to invite him to perform or come to an event?
16. Is the The Rock safe for my teen?
Solid Rock and The Rock Teen Center
13625 N. 32nd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85032